My journaling muse is off hiding somewhere, she had a rough weekend, and is suffering from a wicked bout of asthma attacks. But I'm starting to feel disconnected, so I want to post.
Now, this isn't a meme stole from anywhere, but I'm sure it is a meme somewhere. Around the beginning of every month I reset the play stats on my ipod, because the top 25 most frequently played is an easy playlist to bust out when I'm in a funk. But only if its current.
And even though we are only 7 days into the month, the songs of Christmas are beginning to infiltrate. Or at least, the sounds of a Glee Christmas.
My Top 25 so far this month, in order:
1. O Holy Night - Glee
2. Faithfully - Glee
3. Mad World - Gary Jules with Michael Andrews
4. Dog Days Are Over - Glee
5. Don't Rain on My Parade - Glee
6. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Glee
7. Just the Way You Are - Glee
8. Boogie Shoes - KC & The Sunshine Band
9. The Garden - Mirah
10. Marry You - Glee
11. Let Myself Fall - Rosie Thomas
12. Merry Christmas Darling - Glee
13. Tore My Heart - Oona
14. Broken Open - Adam Lambert
15. Lost - Anouk
16. So They Say - Dr. Horrible Cast
17. How It Ends - DeVotchKa
18. Last Christmas - Glee
19. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlmen - Glee
20. Poker Face - Glee
21. Lucky - Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
22. Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchell
23. My Chick Bad - Ludacris & Nicki Minaj
24. Happy Days Are Here Again/Get Happy - Glee
25. Fidelity - Regina Spektor
What are you listening to?