I think i need a fandom calendar. between the new bj_action
challenge, cuddle day, the qaf slumber party at qaf_marathons
, and the challenge in two parts amnesty, i can't keep track of what is due when.
i just know, that i should probably be freaking out over getting ready for one of these things, but i have no idea which one i'm currently supposed to be freaking out over.
it's probably just as well that i'm going up north tomorrow morning and will have no internets and cell phones...it'll postpone the freaking out for a while at least.
Also, i have some fandom responsibilities i know i need to get on, hee.
So here is my fandom to do list. If you notice something missing, please tell me. I'll get right on it. *nods seriously*
1. Write season bj_action challenge fic
2. finish 311 commentary (yes, i've still only gotten through the first 3 minutes, but i haven't forgotten)
3. Pretty hair picspam. (i haven't forgotten)
4. I owe two fics. If I was smart, i would have dedicated the last 3 i wrote to the people i owe them too. but i'm not smart.
5. Do something for cuddle day.
6. Set up qaf_haiku
finish the amnesty fic
8. reply to comments at the current episode, 120. 9. get needed supplies icons and caps and quotes ready for 121. 10. get a plan and supplies for 122, 201 and 202 insanity. 11. participate in all the other cool fandom happenings i always say i'm going to, but then never seem to have time for.
i do what i can do in this dept.
12. finish happily owned girl (not fandom, but still important!)
13. finish cross-posting my entries from the last challenge, and cross post recent fic to _love_qaf_fic.
How do I prioritize this? What should I do first? When am I going to find the time for all this? Plus there is a pile of laundry and a stack of mail and studying for my cert. exam at work that all really should happen in the next couple of days.
i'm feeling very overwhelmed, kthnx.